In case you are using YouTube for the business purpose, then you can set a different background image so that your viewers can easily find your brand every time they go to your YouTube channel. Here’s how to set a background image on your YouTube channel.
Steps for the settings background image on your YouTube channel through Windows PC
• Go to the browsing software installed on the system. Click twice on the internet browser icon.
• Open the YouTube account. After opening the internet browser on the desktop, you have to press on the text field located at the upper side of the display and enter the link www.youtube.com on the text field.
• After that, press on the Enter button to open the official YouTube webpage.
• Sign in to the YouTube account. Tap on the “Log In” button given at the upper right-hand column of the webpage to go to the sign in the webpage.
• On the sign in a webpage, type the email id and password registered with the YouTube on the given section.
• After that, press on an azure color provided on the right-hand column of the display which indicated “Log In” option for loading the YouTube account.
• Open the My Channel window. It is located on the left-hand column of the home webpage where you will get the drop-down menu of different columns.
• Press on the My Channel option to start loading the YouTube on the system.
• Open the Add Channel Art window. It includes the account image and empty section at the back of it.
• The empty section indicated “Add Channel Art” option.
• You need to click on the option as mentioned above to start loading a new tab.
• Choose the account image. At the middle of the display, you will see an azure color section which indicates “Select a photo from your computer” option.
• Choose the section, and you will get the Windows context menu with the account image on display.
• Go through the image and after finding the image you wish to add as your YouTube background image, click twice to save it.
• Now, you need to set a background image on your YouTube channel.
As you can see, adding a background image to a YouTube channel is no difficult feat. Just follow the instructions mentioned above, and upload a picture for your channel’s background.
Kellie Minton is a qualified IT engineer by education. After working in the IT sector for a decade, she began writing about it two years ago. She loves to write about emerging technology like office.com/setup.